- Data and Password Encryption - Password and account data is stored and transmitted in an encrypted format at all times using industry-recognised 128-bit secure socket layer technology (SSL); this SSL security certificate is controlled by a trusted Certified Authority body external to Moneysoft.
- Network Intrusion Detection Systems - Network-based IDS (intrusion detection system) provides 24/7 network monitoring and alerts security personnel to any external attacks on the network.
- Physical Security Measures - Moneysoft has retained the most secure environment available at a third-party site. All data is securely housed in an Internet server hosting space that provides enhanced physical security, fire protection and electronic shielding. Security personnel monitor the system 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and access to the site requires multiple forms of authentication. Your Moneysoft account ensures you remain anonymous by issuing logon identifiers upon registration, or through use of an email address. There is no other information that can be hacked or leaked to identify financial information with your personal identity.
- Electronic Funds Transfer – There is no capability to trade or perform financial transactions to spend or transfer money from your accounts. As it is information only, you cannot move any money from your Moneysoft account.
- Database Security - Only authorised personnel — who perform services such as support and maintenance on Moneysoft databases — have the access levels needed to perform these regulated activities. All of the information stored and collected is also encrypted in storage. Account information, such as usernames and passwords for financial accounts, are not kept by Moneysoft.
- Rigorous Audits and Inspections - The security infrastructure is regularly audited and inspected by third party auditors and security experts.
Media Release: New website launches with solutions to support Super funds
MEDIA RELEASE Moneysoft launches new website to support super fund focus December 14, 2018 Financial technology company Moneysoft has launched a new website that showcases its growing range of services to large...Read more
Research shows that budgeting and cashflow management the top advice priority for younger Australians
Research shows that budgeting and cashflow management the top advice priority for younger Australians 15 January, 2019 Younger people overwhelmingly rank budgeting and cashflow management as the most valuable type of...Read more
Qualifying the value of a financial coaching service
Advisers who can help wealth accumulators and retirees manage their spending and cashflow will be able to demonstrate their value and justify their fees year-in and year-out, Peter Malekas writes.Read more
Moneysoft enters new partnership with Mortgage Choice
April 11th, 2017: Moneysoft’s advice technology will power a new Mortgage Choice Financial Planning tool aimed at bolstering clients’ money management skills and helping them reach their financial goals.Read more
Moneysoft expands footprint with Investfit and Xeppo integrations
Moneysoft has struck new deals to integrate its cashflow as a service solution with goals-based advice software Investfit and software data connector Xeppo.Read more
Moneysoft and IRESS XPLAN deliver a powerful combination
Curbing regulatory changeMaintaining and adhering to the regulatory compliance standards in Australia, means that Financial advisers face new challenges to deliver a quality service offering.Read more
Pay for technology but make sure it pays off for you
Moneysoft founder Peter Malekas believes in technology. He also believes technology vendors should pay their own way.Read more
Bringing tailored advice to the mass market using technology
Adele Martin, Money Mentor. Adele Martin, is transforming the advice industry, using technology to scale her business.Read more
With trust levels plummeting, it's time to get personal
Tackling the trust issue is one of the greatest challenges currently facing our industry.Read more